Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blog # 19

A perfect ten
She was sitting next to the meadow reading her favorite book To Kill a Mockingbird. It was the fourth of July and she was saving my seat as we were waiting for the annual fire works show. She knew I loved to be next to the water every year to watch the show. I was about ten yards away she couldn’t see me yet, but I could certainly see her. Her beauty is outstanding but the way her hair looked that day gave me goose bumps on the back of my neck and on my arms. What can arouse such an emotion? It was her long curly brunette hair. The weather was fitting; it was about eighty degrees and windy. The sun was just about to set and the rays were bouncing off of her scalp with majesty. When I approached her the first thing I did was smelled her hair, she was astonished. “What are you doing” she asked? All I could think about was how her hair smelled like strawberries kiwi, and mangos ummmmmmmm. When I touch her soft lovely brown hair makes me feel as if the entire world could pass me by and I would feel a thing. I love rubbing her scalp before we go to sleep, I love resting next to her and feeling her hair gently caressing my face with the tenderness of an angel. One

She was the sweetest person I have ever met. She treated me as if I was the most important thing in her world. Nothing came before me. She called me every morning as soon as she awoke. I was the last person she spoke with before she went to sleep. I was number one in her heart and in her thoughts. Every time we spent time together she never left my side. She consistently grabbed my hand as we were walking and never took the lead but made sure to stay next to me when we were standing o walking. Her utter and absolute attention of me made me feel special, I truly felt as if I was the king and she was my queen. My perfect companion, the person who would support me through hell and back, who would defend me of murder, the person who would defend me at all cost. Two

The day was meant to be a great day, and it was. I had all of my friends over and once again I was entertaining the crowd making everybody feel pleasant. As I was about to get up to go get another dozen beers she suddenly took my breath away. She looked fabulous in those pants, which fit her like a glove. Her thick thighs looked so succulent and dazzling, I was in love. Her pants were the color khaki and they had ripples coming up on the sides of them. From the front her thighs looked just as a beer bottle turned upside down, her curves render me speechless. The rest of the party all I could do was look at her and most of all at her legs thighs and buttocks. There is something in me that goes crazy for that part of a woman’s physique, the curves in the legs and backside make me want to give her the world, ill do anything she pleases as long as I could caress her smooth legs from toe to waist. Some may say she’s over weight but to me she is just right. Three

She works so hard. She is a full time students and a full time waitress. She needs a brake and I wish I could give it to her. Her independent spirit fascinates me, they she is always trying to figure out new ways to better herself makes me want to put a ring on her finger. I call her a “go getter”, because anything she wants or admires she goes and gets it. Everything she sets her sights to she finds a way to get, hey that’s how she got me. She is an independent queen who will not stop till she reaches the mountain top. She works till two to three in the morning sometimes, but she never slips up with her class work, and when she becomes a pharmacist she’ll see that her hard work has finally paid of. I admire her willingness to continue no matter what the odds are; her nature will never let her stop because she is an independent spirit. Four

Whenever I look at her I get lost in her beautiful dark brown eyes. I especially love the way the glare bounces off of them when the sun hits her or when a flash of a camera hits her pupils. Her stare is all I can remember whenever we are apart. When she looks at me her eyes evoke our first kiss, our first touch, our first gaze at one another. The first time I looked at her I envisioned us together her eyes told me everything she was everything she is and everything we were going to be. When I look at her striking brown, auburn when they hit the sun, eyes I see the most stunning woman I have ever glanced at. Just by looking in her I my heart is in ease, all my troubles depart, and tomorrow becomes a new beginning. I get lost in her eyes, they portray my deepest emotions, they tell the story of us. Five

No matter how much women have progressed and evolved from being less than a man to powerful independent individuals, they still have it the worst. They have to work that much harder to attain the same respect or position as a man. They have to deal with societies ridicule and demotion; they have to withstand the fact that they are judged by their figure and looks before they are judged by their brains. Nevertheless, what can never be taken away from a woman is her fighting spirit. A woman’s soul encompasses the tribulations of menstruation and the hardships of child bearing. Through it all a woman conserves her elegance and her grace. A man could never be a woman; he would never be able to accomplish all of the feats that a woman has to go through on a daily basis. Her persisting spirit, which is able to overcome any storm, is a woman’s greatest attribute and the reason why I love her. Six
One kiss says it all. They say that the way you truly know if you could be with somebody is if you are able to kiss that person with affection and tenderness. She has the softest lips I have ever felt. They feel like marshmallows and taste like heaven. When we kiss we feel as if we never want to leave each other; our kisses possess our emotions and passions for each other. A kiss starts it all. It starts a relationship and it starts love; the right kiss can start a lifelong devotion to a person that can never be broken or forgotten. To be able to kiss somebody and feel comfortable is something special that cannot be found in every other person, therefore when you find you somebody whom you can touch lips with and you feel your souls interlock then you should stay with that person for as long as you can. When ever we see each other we kiss as if there were no tomorrow, when we kiss we become one; and that’s why I’m with her. Seven

I remember our first date, I was so shy and she was bashful as well. We went to a local restaurant, my treat. For the first hour twenty minutes all we could do was look at each other and smile, how timid of us. Next thing I knew we were in a conversation about baseball, I couldn’t believe it, what girl likes baseball? She told me she was a pitcher for her high school softball team and from that moment on I was hooked. After we ate I took her to South Street Seaport in New York, we danced bachata and we sat by the pier and just talked. We spoke about various topics that night everything from politics to our hopes and dreams. That day started a long loving relationship; a year later we were still having profound and conscientious conversations. I could talk to her forever she is so bright, and even when we disagree on a subject we will never hold it against the other person; our love will never end in a dispute. I love her for her thoughts and insight into life. Eight

As I was walking down the side walk into the movie theater with my girl on my arm I couldn’t help but notice that her skin is the smoothest I have ever felt. It was almost like a touching a baby’s bottom. My imagination arose and I wondered to my self if she was that soft all over. To my amazement she was indeed soft all over. I asked myself “is every woman’s skin this soft?” No it was impossible not even my baby niece’s skin is this soft. She must take care of herself is what I thought. If I could touch a cloud I would imagine I would feel as soft and delicate as her skin. Nine

Trustworthy, reliable, somebody I can believe in and confide in, that would be my perfect woman. Before I can feel your skin I need to trust that you won’t leave me. Before we can have a conversation I need to know that I can confide in you my most intimate thoughts and feelings. Before we kiss I want make sure I can rely on you to tell me the truth. Before I can see your spirit I want you to trust mine. Before I get lost in your eyes I want to be able to depend on your words. Before I embrace your independency I want you to show me your ability to support. Before I fall in love with your body I want to fall in love with your intelligence. Before you can support me I want you to love and encourage yourself. Before I can feel your silky fresh hair I want to trust you.
Note: I don’t know how good this paper is, anyway its just a rough draft I’m sure I could do a better job if I fix it up a little. I hope you get the concept thanks for reading.

No comments: